Team Wisconsin Brings Home 38 Medals at North American Indigenous Games
(Keshena, WI) – On Sunday July 27, 2014 the Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin welcomed home the athletes of Team Wisconsin who were returning from the North American Indigenous Games which took place in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Team Wisconsin was composed of some of the finest Native American athletes from all Tribes in the State.
I don’t wanna go to work. I don’t wanna grow up. I’m not going, I’m going to stay home and watch Mulan
I’m so excited about making this LITS zine and subtly sticking it in random crevices around the library
What would you say to people who are disappointed that they have been sorted into Hufflepuff? (x)
so i guess this is what my hair looks like when i shower, don’t brush my hair, and put it up in a bun all day
i wish more harry potter fic would focus on the fact the trio were teenagers in the 90’s think of what we could have
- the muggleborn students bringing lisa frank notebooks to school to the bemusement of the other students only to start a sparkle rainbow unicorn phase
- kids charming pokemon cards with the same magic used to make their photos move dont pretend you wouldnt want that
- a desperate attempt from the teachers to put a stop to the pokemon card game (if one more duel breaks out over that goddamn shining charizard card) which fails because the students just end up charming them to keep the cards hidden
- magical wizards taking advantage of the beanie baby craze and creating toys infused with magical properties - hippogriffs and doxy’s and a whole range of mini dragons that can breathe realistic fire. arthur weasley had to work three weeks straight to calm down the mess that started when muggle collectors somehow got hold of them
- hermione bringing her portable cd player (and large bag of cds) to the burrow one evening to listen to some music while she does her work and having to explain to mr weasley it’s exact properties and function
- harry finding an old tamagotchi in dudley’s old room and givng it to ron for a laugh. ron manages to kill it in five minutes
- skip it vs quidditch arguments in the common rooms (what do you mean you just jump over it wheres the skill in that)
- everyone knows the fresh prince of bel air theme tune, pureblood or not you know it
- magically enchanted pogs (remember herpo the foul? he’s back, in pog form!)
- denim on denim robes
sometimes when I’m angry or stressed or sad I think about whales just swimming around in the ocean, doing whale shit. like, they’re the biggest goddamn mammals on the planet. they don’t have time for little problems. there’s too much chill-ass whale shit to do.
basically what I am saying is that whales are my happy place.